Animal Health Diagnostic Territory Manager - BC
scil animal care company provides technology based capital equipment designed for today’s modern Veterinarian. Lacking the intense regulatory environment associated with human health, the animal health industry in Canada is quickly growing, and veterinarians are quick to recognize the advantage that our diagnostic equipment can provide to the overall improvement of animal health. Due to high product demand, we are looking for a qualified sales professional to take on the territory management for our Diagnostic equipment in British Columbia with a large, diverse base of veterinary establishments. We offer outstanding inside sales and applications support combined with an opportunity to work with a dedicated, professional, best-in-class team and rewards for excellence in sales and service.
If you are a hunter-closer who is eager to be a stakeholder in a highly reputable growing organization, we want to hear from you! scil animal care offers a competitive salary package and generous uncapped commission plan. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, car allowance, expense plans and T2200.
- Maintains and utilizes expert product knowledge and highly effective selling skills in order to influence targeted animal health care professionals (AHCP) to support the use of scil promoted products.
- Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Utilizes CRM tool to create pre-call plans to meet animal health care professionals' (AHCP) needs. Follows defined CRM business rules. Sells towards AHCP business needs and opportunities. Fosters AHCP network development and communication. Have accurate and timely follow-up discussions with AHCP. Uses appropriate BIVI Sales Training techniques to facilitate the AHCP decision making process.
- Analyzes territory information to optimize AHCP calls and create annual business plan for execution. Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact business. Develops plans to maximize speaker programs. Adjusts implementation plans on a regular basis (speaker mgmt., advocate development, etc.). Creates opportunities that meet both territory and brand tactics.
- Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain account and AHCP records. Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management. Successfully completes all Sales Training requirements Works with thought leaders, innovators and advocates supporting scil products.
- Works with speakers, key opinion leaders for given topics and products. Provides feedback and follow-up to speakers and attendees. Initiates contacts and network-building among advocates and AHCP. Manages programs and budgets to stay within standards
- Completes all special projects as required by Company (i.e. mentoring, training, leadership of projects)
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales selling capital equipment
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in outside sales and tactical call planning.
- Documented history of exceeding quota
- Medical or Veterinary sales a plus.
- Valid Driver’s license without moving violations is required.
Excellent written and verbal skillsExperience managing a large territory Ability to travel overnight in territory Good oral and written communication skills Strong presentation skills and computer competencyThe ability to understand and successfully sell technical products Experience selling in an aggressive outside sales environment Self-motivated and highly driven with ability to work independently from a home office
Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without restriction Must be 18 years of age or older
British Columbia - Home Office Based
20 - 30% monthly