Technical Support Representative
scil animal care, a Heska company is part of an International technology based capital equipment company targeted for today’s modern Veterinarian. The animal health industry in Canada has maintained impressive resiliency throughout COVID-19 and will continue to grow for years to come.
We are currently looking to fill the position of: Technical Support Representative.
- Technical support of digital imaging software and x-ray equipment via remote desktop software and telephone
- Installing and troubleshooting digital x-ray programs
- Testing and repairing electronic equipment
- Training clients remotely on digital imaging software
- Writing necessary technical documentation and training materials for internal and external use
- Tracking all technical support issues in a central knowledge base and work order system
- Preparing Imaging equipment for shipping
- Shipping and receiving
- Graduate of a College electronics/technology or computer program
- Strong problem solving skills with a persistent attitude towards achieving high level of customer satisfaction
- Decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal, bilingual (French) is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems; SQL, Microsoft Server and Storage Solutions
- Strong networking support knowledge including Windows operating systems(10, 8, 7, XP) and general network configurations (LAN, wifi).
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Able to work with minimal supervision on simple to moderately complex tasks
- Unpack, lift and push/move boxes of equipment when required, able to lift up to 75lbs
Training on specific imaging software and equipment will be provided.