scil Supports Precious Paws Rescue with a Donation
Precious Paws Rescue put out the call on social media that they needed help. Colleen came to Precious Paws Rescue heartworm positive. She started her first injection of Immiticide thanks to Precious Paws to fight the heartworms she has. She’ll get 2 more doses before her treatment is complete and it’s tough on her! It’s also very expensive, about $2,000 per dog when all is completed.
We saw this post and had to help! We made a donation to Precious Paws Rescue to help with Colleen's treatment. It was a sad reminder how important heartworm prevention is.
Did you know that scil has resources to support your veterinary clinic with heartworm testing, like our customer pamphlets.
Has your clinic considered Solo Step heartworm testing?
- Easy to use
- Only 3 drops of whole blood required
- Long shelf life - 18-24 months
- Stock up for next year!
- No refrigeration required
- Results in just 5 minutes
- Heartworm testing only: Don’t pay for tests you don’t need
- Tests available for both Feline and Canine -The ONLY Antibody Feline Heartworm test on the market today
- The initial screening test of choice for felines
- FREE LABORATORY CONFIRMATION TESTING available for any positive or questionable test results